- Destination: Nepal
- Group size: 02-08
- Arrival on: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Departure from: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Trip Level: Moderate
- Max Altitude: 5416m
- Activities: Mountain Biking
- Transportation: Private car/van
Meals: BB plan in Kathmandu and All meals during the tour
Accomodation: Hotel in Kathmandu and Tea house basis during biking tour
Round Annapurna Mountain Biking Tour takes you to one of the most beautiful mountain biking route in the world. We bike through a wonderful variety of landscapes and culture, from the subtropical lower Marsyangdi Valley where Gurung and Thakali people dominate to the northern arid Buddhist areas.
Biking in Annapurna Circuit follow along the Marsyangdi River, on easy trail, crossing over suspension bridge, rice terraces, and beautiful forest. After Pisang we will get stunning up-close views of snowy and glaciated high peaks including Annapurna II, III and IV. This remote area lies in a rain shadow forilmed by the Annapurnas and the landscape supports little in the way of forest apart from pine, juniper and scrub rhododendron.
Huge glacial moraines abound, etched deeply by wind erosion into fantastic pillars. The Thorong pass (5416 m) wilderness is one of the highlight of this tour. After the pass, we reach Muktinath and then Jomsom. We continue our bike tour to Tatopni then to Beni where we catch bus then drive to Pokhara.
Day 01: Arrival Day in Kathmandu (1,400m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Acclimatize and trail preparation day in Kathmandu. Ride distance: 30 KM. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Besisahar (760m) by Van. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Ride from Besishar to Tal (1,700m). Distance 36 Km. Overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Ride from Tal to Chame (2,670m). Distance: 23 Km. Overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Ride from Chame to Manang (3,540m). Distance: 30 Km. Overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Manang Rest, Exploration and Acclimatization
Day 08: Ride from Manang to Throng Phedi (4,450m). Distance: 19 Km. Overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Ride from throng Phedi to Muktinath (3,760m) Via Throng La (5,416m). Distance: 22 Km. Overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Ride from Muktinath to Marpha (2,590m) Via Lupra Valley. Distance: 22 Km. Overnight at loge.
Day 13: Ride from Marpha to Tatopani (1,190m). Distance: 45 Km. Overnight at loge.
Day 14: Ride from Tatopani to Beni then drive to Pokhara (910m). Distance: 100 Km Ride + Drive. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Explore around Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 16: Drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 17: Departure
Not really satisfied with this itinerary ? Make your own Customize It
Date And Costs
The given cost are per person and exclude international flights. Given below are the departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable then please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.
Book our fixed departures
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Status||Price|
Service included in the cost:
- Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up & drop by private car/van/bus
- Deluxe accommodation in 2-3 star level hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included (3 nights)
- Standard accommodation in star level hotel in Pokhara breakfast included (2 nights)
- Kathmandu and Pokhara City Tours inclusive tour guide, private car/van/bus
- Meals – tea, coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner during the tour
- Teahouse basis basic accommodation during the tour
- Qualified Mountain Bike Guide during the tour, required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and a general first aid kit
- Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek
- Annapurna conservation permit, and all necessary permits
- Surface Transfer to and from Kathmandu
- All our government taxes
- Tourist service charge, vat
- Official expanse
- Qualified Mountain Bike Guide (MBLA Certificate and Wilderness First Aid)
Service not included in the cost:
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa – you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 15/30/60 days from date of issue
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal bike and Equipment
- Tips for tour staff. (Tipping is expected.)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned
0 Reviews on Annapurna Circuit Mountain Biking Tour View All