• Pick up and drop from international airport
• Kathmandu accommodation with BB basis
• All land transfer as per given itinerary
• Sightseeing tour with experience local guide
• Annapurna Conservation Entry permit fees
Trekking Permit (TIMS)
• Teahouse (twin sharing basis room)
• Meals (3 meals / B.L.D) while on the trek
• Experienced English speaking guide / leader, necessary experience local helpers
• All program according to itineraries on full board
• Wages, food, accommodation, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffsPackage includes:
• Nepal entry visa
• Travel insurance
• Medical evacuation in case of emergency
• Domestic airfare
• Personal expenses
• All bar bill
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu (1300m) Pick up then Transfer and check in
to hotel. Short briefing that afternoon followed by orientation walk.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathamandu Sight seeing: Around
Kathmandu valley: The holy place of Pashupatinath temple, Shoyambhunath
temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Kathmandu Darbar Square), arrange the
necessary permit for Trekking and Climbing. Overnight at Hotel
03: Morning drive (Approx. 6 hrs) or fly (25 Min) to Pokhara.
Transfer to the Hotel. Walk around the Phewa lake and city. Overnight
Day 04: Pokhara - Naya Pool (bus) - Hile (trek).
trek to Hile (1545 m). The trail winds its way through bamboo forests
and passes by a spectacular waterfall. Overnight at tea house.
Day 05: Tirkhedunga - Ghorepani (2775 m) in 6 hrs.
Annapurna South (7273m) and the Hiunchuli gradually unfold on this
pleasant walk uphill through fields and pastures and later through
rhododendrons and oak woods. Ghorepani was originally a horse watering
post, which has evolved into an important crossroads for tourists and
the numerous mule caravans on the Jomoson-Pokhara trip.Overnight at tea house lodge.
Day 06: Ghorepani - Poon Hill (3193 m) - Tadapani (2540 m) in 6h
leave early morning for Poon Hill, to catch the early morning sunlight
on the panorama of peaks: Dhaulaghiri, Annapurnas, Machhapuchare… This
is an option but really worth the while. We then retrace our steps to
Ghorepani and continue towards Tadapani through rhododendron woods.
Overnight at Tea house lodge.
Day 07: Tadapani - Ghandrung (1940m) - Landrung (1645 m) in 6h.
trail gently descends through a subtropical forest highlighted by huge
bamboo massifs and giant rhododendrons. Gandrung is the main village of
the Gurung tribe,warriors known for their contribution to the famous
Gurkha regiments. We continue our descent to the Modi Khola river then
climb up to Landrung. Overnight at tea house lodge.
Day 08: Landrung - Dhampus (1750m) in 5h.
Pleasant walk through terraced paddy fields. Superb vistas of Lamjung Himal and Manaslu. Overnight at teahouse lodge / camp.
Day 09: Dhampus – Phedi (2.5 hrs trek) - Pokhara (bus)
afternoon of leisure to spend at the Pokhara lakeside. We take you to a
boat ride, some shopping and the restaurant terraces on the shoreline.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Morning drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Departure: Transfer to airport for final departure to onward destination.
1. Sun hat or scarf
2. Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
3. Sunglasses with UV protection
2. weight thermal tops
3. Fleece jacket or pullover
4. Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
5. Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
6. Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
1. Lightweight gloves
2. Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
2. Hiking shorts
3. Lightweight cotton long pants
4. Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
5. Fleece or wool pants
6. Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
1. Thin, lightweight inner socks
2. Thick, warm wool hiking socks
3. Hiking boots with spare laces
4. Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
1. Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees F
2. Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
3. Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag
4. Basic First Aid Kit (see Health and Medicinal)
5. Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
6. Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
7. Thermarest sleeping pad
8. Water bottles (2)
10. Small wash towel
11. rain coat